Friday, June 10, 2011



I just joined about.me today. It's a one stop shop for all your social media! Put links to all your social sites and invite friends, etc. to check them all out in one spot. If you keep it professional, can be your online business card. If you want it for dating, well...ta da...awesome way to let someone check you out! Also, if you sign up today, you will receive 50 MOO business cards free - with your image and information from about.me. They'll be great to pass out to distant friends/relatives, potential dates, or business clients!

Enjoy! I'm still testing it...so I'll update in a couple months how I feel about it. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I forgot to mention I joined the about.me BzzCampaign! I'm a BzzAgent that can receive products and coupons to try things out and provide my honest opinion on to spread the Bzz about it!