Thursday, June 30, 2011

Purex Insider

Recently I applied to be a Purex Insider and received and email that I was not selected and why. And if I disagreed to write back, well I sure did write back! See my rejection email below.

 **Sorry until I write another post...part of this message will be covered up!

After I wrote a lengthy email about why I would be an asset to the Purex team, I got an email back the next day stating that I had to re-apply, but as soon as I did to email her back and she would let me be a Purex Insider! Woo. I won them over explaining that I'm on FB ALOT and that I have a blog and that I just got a Twitter account and LOVE to try NEW THINGS! :)

Now that I'm a Purex Insider, I'll get to test products and be given cool pictures to post along with them when I review the products! I can't wait to try these two:



If you want to try to be a Purex Insider go here: http://www.purexinsiders.com/register/

Hope you look forward to my blog posts about exciting new things I try...still a part of learning and sharing! :)

Have a good night!

No comments: