Before I get to my opinion of the product let me share what Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel say about these insoles!
- Ultra-soft gel arch that shifts the pressure off the balls of your feet helping to prevent aches and pains in heels 2 inches or higher.
- Include massaging gel waves to offer super soft cushioning
- Clear color makes them invisible to others
- The slim fit won't make your shoes feel tight
- Adhesive on the bottom to ensure the insoles stay in place
- The adhesive will not damage your high heels when you remove them!
- Allows you to wear your heels longer!
- Fits sizes 6 to 10
- Costs $12.99 per pair
- Found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, mass retailers (e.g. Target and Wal-mart), and grocery stores
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF you don't feel like they are beneficial to you after trying.
With the inserts properly placed you can barely see them! That's great! You can tell they are there if looking, but a glance will just show off my shoes! I put these 3 inch Candies on and wore them for more than an hour. Which is impressive! These shoes have not been my favorite as they are uncomfortable. Well, at first it was weird, but weirdness gave way to such a wonderful feeling on my feet of distributed pressure. The inserts were great and stayed in place! I'd recommend them for use in your favorite pair of pumps to get longer wear out of them.
I feel so lucky to have had this opportunity to try this product for free! I'm a BzzAgent and this is one of the many reasons why! If you want to join BzzAgent - sign up HERE! Check out Dr. Scholl's For Her on Facebook.