Saturday, September 3, 2011

Zatarain's Frozen Entree Review (Smiley360)

Hello! I'm a Smiley360 member!I joined sometime in July and they selected me to join the Zatarain's Frozen meal try new things campaign!

Sometime while I was on vacation, in the mail came a card on how to share Zatarain's and earn smiles and a free product coupon!


So, last week when we went to the grocery store, I brought my free product coupon and looked for these...to my surprise we found 4 or 5 flavors and they were on sale buy 1 get 1 free! So, my boyfriend picked out two flavors and I picked out two flavors (this ended up as 4 different flavors).  In the end due to the way the store actually does buy 1 get 1's it's more like I bought 1 and a half - and got 2 and a half free. Ohh ya!

This week for lunch, on different days, I tried the two I chose. Dirty Rice with Beef & Pork, and Jambalaya with Sausage.



The Jambalaya I ate mid-week. It smelled really good...and took a minute longer to cook than stated. At first it was rather tasty...but as I kept eating it, I was not quite as happy with it. I think it was because of the sausage they use, it was making my mouth feel really greasy and I did not like that. So in the end, this one was a 3 star frozen meal.

Today for lunch, I had the Dirty Rice w/ Beef&Pork, I have to say overall this was a much more enjoyable frozen meal. I liked it better, but I am not sure I'll be switching from the boxed Zatarain's to the frozen meals any time soon. I love their boxed items and have to say they taste so much better.

I do look forward to trying more products with Smiley360 and was greatly impressed with how quickly I was invited to join a free product campaign (some other sites, make you wait until you are a certain level). I did have 2 other opportunities, but I was not the right fit, and it's been a while...so here's hoping another comes my way soon!

If you'd like a coupon to try Zatarain's Frozen Meals yourself, click here! They can be found in the freezer section of your grocery store, if I could find it here, I bet you can find it where you are!

And here's a complete list of Zatarain's Frozen Meal options! By the looks of it, we sure do not have the selection that could be available at your local store!

If you'd like to join Smiley360 for a chance to try items for free, click here
 

No comments: