Friday, December 16, 2011

Body Marinade Design Your Own Scent Top 5 Contestant

UPDATE! I got enough votes for 3rd place! So, I'll be getting a set just like the picture below in my scent Winter Blossom! Pretty awesome! Thank you all! 

Surprise! I made it into the Top 5 of the Body Marinade Design Your Own Scent Contest with my Winter Blossom submission. They conduct this contest monthly about the middle of the month. Most months I enter. If you remember I got 3rd place in June with my Tantalizing Taurus submission - see my post here.

If you are on Facebook and would like to...I'd love a vote from you! Please go here and click like to vote!

It is about the likes on the Body Marinade post...that gets the votes to win! Currently, I'm in 4th place with 12 likes. First place has 38 votes. I appreciate all the help I can get, so thank you...thank you! I'd love to win...there are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd...which means I'd get to have my scent turned into reality!

My submission:
Entry #4- Submitted by Becky Sallisky - Name: "Winter Blossom" - Winter Ice & Japanese Cherry Blossom - Inspiration: "These scents remind me of snuggling up near a window on a winter night...watching the snowflakes fall in the moonlight."
June 2011 3rd Place Win - Tantalizing Taurus
 

No comments: