Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Monday Sucked, I mean It was Annoying

Monday happened...and it sucked. Okay, that's harsh. It was ANNOYING!
First of all, we got up late. Not that we had anything in particular to do, but it doesn't set one off on the right foot if you wake up later than planned. Oh, I can't remember the order now so here's a list of the annoying!

  • I was re-trying to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 to my desktop and it just wouldn't happen. Neither would Paintshop Photo Pro X3. I was able to install WinZip14 (maybe I'm behind the times - seems we are up to WinZip 16) and Microsoft Office. After some frustrating frustrating moments....where I did everything the Adobe help said to do - including defrag my drive and delete all temporary files...(see next bullet)
  • I went to the Adobe website and tried to contact and found chat. After discussing what was happening...didn't know if it was the disc or my DVD player...thought I saw a spot that could be the disc, only to find out....yep since they had the new version, my only option was to buy the new version. Sorry, so sorry. 
  • Found out, its actually my DVD drive that is going, because PSE9 installed fine on my laptop - figures! 
  • I stubbed my toes (different ones) two different times. One hurt more than the other.
Source
  • I had to wash the bowls so that lunch could be eaten. Just annoying. LOL. 
  • Pete tempted me with fast food and I tried to resist, when I finally caved, we decided on Zaxbys. I was to get The House Zalad. Well, the annoying part was they were out of honey mustard...and so Pete's brother that went to get the food, decided on ranch (eh). Then, my zalad should have had fried chicken on it and instead had regular. It was not better this way...but I still ate it because I was hungry. (On an aside, both times during our quest to eat healthier when we have gotten fast food we've been disappointed, perhaps this is a sign?).
 
  • Found out that the cards I sent for my nieces birthdays the previous week were being sent back to me...because they got held up at the PO there and they just decided to send back. Uh thanks, now my nieces birthdays have passed...and I have to spend the postage again! Is it just me or is the US Postal Service sucking more lately? (This is not the only thing. My mother still hasn't got the card I sent with a picture of my brother [her son] yet.). 
  • Pete worked all day til late, so we have to move our plans to today. O'well, but it was annoying with everything else. 

Source
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  


  • I cried twice today, in frustration. And, I don't cry too often, unless it's over sappy movies, sad movies, sad TV shows, sappy TV shows, sad commercials, sappy commercials... sad or sappy cartoons...and the like. You get the point. LOL. 
Source
One of my faves. Own, but have never watched again......YET.
That's all I can remember...and just felt I needed to share. Let me tell you, this wasn't the most sucky Monday I've had...but it was up there on the annoying list.

Have you recently had a really sucky or annoying Monday?

*Bullets and pictures aren't mixing well tonight - hope its not too annoying!*

No comments: